Wih only 4 days left...

With the Election only 4 days away, I found some of these touching pictures by Callie Shell from the Times. I know who I'm voting for do you? To review the full lot of photos, you must click here to view more pics by Callie Shell of Obama.
While Obama goes over his speech in his head, Michelle and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, check him over. Several minutes later he walked out to announce he was running for President of the United States. Springfield, Ill., 2/10/2007.
It was primary morning in New Hampshire. Barack and Michelle Obama had been campaigning separately all week. In the first few months of 2008 their private time seemed to consist of a few crossover moments in back hallways before rallies. This moment was rare and you could tell they just loved being able to sit together. Jan. 8, 2008.
Senator Obama was doing press interviews by telephone in a holding room between events. Sometime later as he was getting ready to begin his event, he asked me if I was photographing his shoes. When I said yes, he told me that he had already had them resoled once since he entered the race a year earlier. Providence, R.I., 3/1/2008.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tell me why these pics are brillant!
I LIKE A LOT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i got alot of these pics in an email and they are beautiful. show some pics of Mc Cain jus 2 be fair. lol.

nativetounge26 said...

1ST PIC IS GREAT, IT'S A COMPELLING PHOTO.

Anonymous said...

omg....love them all. I VOTED!!!