God Never quits so why should you!

"Blessed are you who enter in God's name— from God's house we bless you! God is God, he has bathed us in light. Festoon the shrine with garlands, hang colored banners above the altar! You're my God, and I thank you. O my God, I lift high your praise. Thank God—he's so good. His love never quits!" Pslams 118, from The Message Bible

For a little over a month I have been jobless, laying low, eating everything in sight and going into a state of Depression. I promised myself not to cry and just keep positive until 2 weeks ago I had a huge mental breakdown. I just could take it anymore so I prayed and prayed and prayed some more. God had spoke to me right then and there, he told me to be patient something is gonna come and its gonna be bigger than you could have imagined. I had no idea what he was talking about but I kept the faith and waited. I looked everywhere for a job and even applied for Mcdonalds just to keep the lights on until I got the job opportunity of a lifetime. I was blessed with a job at Louis Vuitton, God is good and all the time God is good. When things seem like things they are getting worse just hold on a little bit longer God is just making a way outta no where for you! and if you can't pray Hit me up Ill pray for you or even with you! I am living proof! I love you Jesus!

xoxo Rain

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!On your new job, that is the oppourtunity of a lifetime!!! You are truly an inspiration to me...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE THE LOUIS VUITTON MISS, LOL. this will open up a whole new world of opportunites for you and yes girl god does work wonders. Never believe that he isn't listening or watching.He doesn't give you anything that you can't handle, even when you think you can't, you can.

Anonymous said...

TECHIE SEZ: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FASHIONISTA KING $$. YOU @ LOUIE VUITTON. THAT'S A WONDERFUL LOOK!
Continue 2 keep the great work & keep doin big things with yourself. YES INDEED THE LORD IS AMAZING AND HE WILL DO 4 HIS PEOPLES WHO BELIEVE IN HIM.
It's good people like you that got me hustlin 4 MORE..

1 LUV 2 DA FASHIONISTA KING!!

TECHIE!

Sass said...

congratulations honey bunny! He may not come when you want Him but He is always on time!

Good Life said...

Big Congrats love! Its always an amazing thing to witness the power of the Lord.

Good Life said...

Big Congrats love! Its always an amazing thing to witness the power of the Lord.

assataSAYS said...

congrats girlie!

i'm glad i read this. somehow i ended up watching about 10 minutes of an old episode of soul food. if you watched it, then you might remember when birds baby was sick or something and the mother came back to talk to bird and told her that "God is in the healing business. If you're going to worry, there's no sense in praying and if you're going to pray, there's no sense in worrying."

Keep that in mind and keep pushing forward. God will never bring you to anything he won't bring you through.

Now look at me... sounding all Holy.

Tani Joy said...

Congrats! What a great opportunity.God is good all the time!

Anonymous said...

Just waiting for someone to ask you for that discount...lol