20 signs your cuffed!!!

1. Say goodbye to your swag, your not the fun single friend nomore, you the stuck up BITCH 2. You start to think about his opionion when you in the store buying clothes. ("I wonder if he would like this") 3. You have every Bath N Body spray and lotion. 4. You catch a attitude w/ everyone who calls your phone cuz it aint him. 5. Your friends change the subject everytime you bring up his name (cuz they know you gonna start w/ "I aint fucking wit him nomore") 6. Your friends don't invite you places anymore, they simple hit him up and ask "can she go out this weekend?" 7. He got your voicemail/ myspace/ email and blackberry password. 8. You deny comments that you used to approve, cuz you don't wanna hear his mouth 9. You can think of at least 20 songs that remind you of him 10. You get mad when dudes try to talk to you cuz "they should know your taken" 11. YOU DON'T MIND FRONTIN THE BILL!!!!!! You even pay your own CaB!Consider yourself CUFFED!" 12. You go to his parties alone 13. You accept the 4am calls, even though your sleeping and say "NAH I WAS UP" 14. You clean his room, while he takes a shower 15. You check all his myspace comments, even the ones that was there before he met you 16. You start hanging out with his friends instead of your own 17. He knows ya cycle just as well as you do 18. You become part of the family. ("Hey sis, lmao") 19. You start to care about shit you never cared about before 20. Last but not least, the niggas dick and tongue game got you hooked! Consider yaself CUFFED! -signed Sarcastic B!tch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate you because you just described me to the T!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WTF...I've never realized I was that bad!

assataSAYS said...

wow

Dani B. said...

I'm DEFINITELY cuffed. I related to 90% of those signs,lol

Love the blog

P.S. Where can I get a "Kissed By Rain" T-Shirt?