Rosa + Rain = Devils in Dresses!!

Yea I wore a dress, I wore a Slutty dress put it like that! My cuz and I went clubbing baby for her birthday even though it was like a 3 weeks ago! We partied like rockstars and drank like Nicole and Paris. If you weren't at the Pepper Lounge in Soho I feel bad for you. Here is the Low down. We arrived at 12:11am at the lounge and shyt was the line long!!! there was sooo many females omg i was soooo upset. We paid 20 bucks to get in because it was after 12:30 but hey at least it wasn't 40 like it was at 2am. I thought the music was really good but I was upset when they played "Buy me a Drank" once!! Grrrr but I saw alot of my myspace and facebook friends it was soo cool!! Check out the Pics after the jump!

3 comments:

dee*s.thicka.then.most said...

Cutesy!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rain,
I feel so bad. Look at your skin. Other than that you guys look like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!! Other than the blast on your face. Look in a mirror before you comment on anybody!!!!!!!! Maybe you have not looked in the mirror in a while. If not there is one in ur bathroom, you know, just in case you didn't know the location! Peace FIVE!