Dress Of the Week!!! She is Truely a Devil!!

Yes Yes yall was it a night to be a devil!!! I actually went to 1 party I actually promoted on my blog! it was hella Fun Trust me if you wasnt there... well.. u have to read about it.. Back to my Dress of the Week!! My Fab Fashionista Krissy! Killed this dress, this loo,k this everything, since she stepped foot out the car! and you could smell the hate from the Long ass line of ladies.
This Short and backless sequin number was designed and made by her sister who is also is a true diva too!! Im not telling anyone who the designer is till I get my hands on a piece but you will know when the time is right! I love this fab diva Krissy!

1 comments:

dee*s.thicka.then.most said...

Yes this dress is FAB!! Love the sequins, usually I'm not a fan of sequins but the way the designer made it is hotness!! And she is definitely rockin it!