Dry Ashy Skin during the winter??

If your like me the winter makes your skin very dry, crack and not sexy. It also makes you scratch all the time like a crackhead. Even though winter hasn't really kicked in yet, I have already started using these great products.
My step 1 every morning is my Dove Deep Moisture body wash. Not only is it dermatologist tested because I have super senstive skin but it won't dry skin like most soaps. Its $8.69 and can be purchased at www.cvs.com As soon as I hop out the shower I lotion up with the Cetaphil moisturing lotion this works wonders for cracked skin and locking the moisture in. For only $9.99, you can get this at www.cvs.com
I put on the Aquaphor Healing ointment last because its like a shield for my skin i use this all over my skin except for my face. Its $16.99 and you can pick it up at www.cvs.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm just going back to back with the comments today. that cetaphil DEF works. my skin isn't even so bad when it comes to being dry but it makes my skin OD soft. my homegirl Ashley turned me on to it over the summer and i love her for it.