These Girls Need a Stylist! I CAN'T!!!!!

I seriously and truely cannot believe what I am seeing. Last night was VIBE Magzines 15th anniversary party and 2 of the girls from Danity Kane showed up wearing this. I like Aubrey's lil frock but D. Woods I can't and I won't stand for this. You decided outta all that Bad Boy Money you making to rock a $48.00 dress from American Apparel. Its a cute dress but come on!!!! Seriously Diddy I am Pleading with you! And where are the other girls from Danity Kane!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure she's not making that much money...we are talking about diddy and bad boy entertainment...but i don't think there is nothing wrong with wearing a duds that are cheaper if you pair them with great accessories...its not the clothese that makes the person, but the person and the style they bring forth with what they have been given

Anonymous said...

IS IT ME OR DIDDY REALLY DOESNT HAVE A SEAN JOHN FEMALE LINE, HE NEEDS 2 INSITIUTE 1 RIGHT NOW OR JUS GET BETTA STYLISTS 4 DANITY KANE..

TECHIE
TECH SUPPORT &
UPCOMING FREELANCE PHOTOG/VIDEOGRAPHER