Sex pistol... I know its been awhile!

Name: jr (http://www.myspace.com/funkyfingaz ) Age:23 Where u reppin': Brooklyn, NY Occupation: HS teacher, music producer, model Why are you a sex pistol? The world needs to see more real men, men who are not intimidated about being themselves. Men confident enough to stare the status quo in the face and earn its respect while forming their own identity. I'm that sex pistol. Obama or McCain? Obama for your momma Peanut butter & jelly or Grilled cheese? Ppj because of the protein Who is your ultimate party guest (dead or alive)? Kanye west, Rain!,emmit till so he can have a real good time RIP Paris or London? Paris never been there yet! On top or the bottom? In the middle lol :) Final words... J.I.M.S. = jesus is my savior!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! So what part of the hood do I go to get shot by that pistol?

La Femme said...

Jay-r is so freakin hot.. & he knows it!