Sex Pistol of the Day!!

Name: JEANÉNE from 9-5, LOLA when the sun sets
Age: 21
where you reppin: My tee says I ♥ NEW YORK, I whip my Beemer down the belt parkway towards LONG ISLAND, get off at the FREEPORT exit headed for home, But i was born in VENEZUELA, and bred in TRINIDAD. Questions?
Occupation Kanye said it best: the majors that i majored in don't make no money but i couldn't drop out, the parents would look at me funny...Im fresh outta college with two useless degrees. And getting ready to go right back to Law School in August. Got a job for me until then?
Why are you a sex pistol?Because i'm SoDynamic.
Have you heard? I hiss these word that vibrate.Can you feel me?
Im screaming but im silent. Do you hear it? A breath of My fresh
Smells like dynamite Because im so Dynamic Have you heard?
Obama or Hillary? Both. May the best man (or woman) win, and may the second best become vice president.
What boutique do you shop at? State side (meaning in America) My mother's closet. It gets no better...and everything is free! Internationally? My mothers Boutique. Its called West, located in Port of Spain, Trinidad. And guess what, everything is still free!
\Who would be your ultimate Party Guest? Marie Antoinette
What kind of phone do you Own? Hit me on my side and we can kick it on my sidekick.(And a little red samsung phone for when my "G" disappears...Sidekickers, you know exactly what i mean)
Favorite Clothing Line: Versace
FINAL Words... Live. Laugh. Love...me.

0 comments: