New Year New Rules!

New Year Means New Beginnings!

Like Many who went out Partying last night I found my self in Church. The Sermon was cool and it simply said "Let it Go". If something is perventing you from doing something let it go. If your with someone who makes you feel like shyt or commit LET IT GO!!

Trust me I will begin to live by it. Today

Amongst my other new years resolutions like losing hella weight, and being true to my self. Like worrying with these Dumb ass Niggas!!

and Remember if you don't love yourself first then you can't love anyone else!

xoxox a Few lessons into the new year!

2 comments:

Ms.Eclectic said...

God don't I know, for the 08 don't settle!!!!!!! Do you Rain cuz your truly on the rise, you have that spark......we need to have lunch and hang out ,let's both make that our resolution, lol!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

amen. & be brutally honest! if you think someone's girlfriend is ugly... damn it u let them know! [oops, got personal] :) '08 is gonna be great!