IMMMM SOOO Bored!!

So Im at home chillin today cuz I aint got no class
But trust I got a paper to write thats due today and I got work at 5pm!!!! hmmmm I really dont feel like going dead ass
I got that Joss stone on Repeat and Im still stilling in my plaid PJs and Tee from Barbados...
I Still gotta brush up my interview with Mickey Factz and call Marc Jacobs about my internship too
Mad shyt and no time!!! Grrrrr
Random thoughts include
-I wanna chop my hair off again and start over
-I gotta find a graphic designer
-I gotta set my interviews for the next 2 weeks a
-and of course why do the guys I love gotta be on my shyt list!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

on tha last part about guys its cuz u not lovin me damn im ryte next door c'mon lol u kno who it is

Anonymous said...

i love dat u were rockin dat were rockin dat barbados t-shirt!!!! Holla!!!!

Anonymous said...

i know who wrote the first comment J.......lololol ypu suk kkk rr love you palabra