Sex Pistol! 10/11/07

Name: Lulu Gunz but you can just call me Lu.( http://www.myspace.com/missdualeh) Age; 20 years young. Where ur reppin? WESTSIDE shawty, chevy ridin, pistol tote'n, tabacco spittin, ruff neck type streets. *mean mug* CHARLOTTE TRICK! Why are you a sex Pistol? I'm a sex pistol because I'm the total package. Cultured,intelligent,beautiful,educated, and confident. Whats your Favorite clothing line/ store right now? Wesc. Finish this sentence: The 80s are....a period in time our generation has ruined. Favorite Website: mediatakeout.com--I'm a gossip freak. Mac and Cheese or CheeseCake: I'm more of a key lime pie kind of girl. Final Words... Don't let the smile fool you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she's cute

Anonymous said...

her statement on that 80's comment is absolutely beautiful...like she is...

itz mickey!

Anonymous said...

MAMA!
I'm your biggest fan!
You make the virgin mary look sinful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want 2 SCOOPS!!!!!!!!!!
make that 3!!!!!!!!!!!