LEAD! in Lipstick!!!!

Lipsticks tested by a U.S. consumer rights group found that more than half contained lead and some popular brands including Cover Girl, L'Oreal and Christian Dior had more lead than others, the group said on Thursday. The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics said tests on 33 brand-name red lipsticks by the Bodycote Testing Group in Santa Fe Spring, California, found that 61 percent had detectable lead levels of 0.03 to 0.65 parts per million (ppm) ( THAT MEANS IS AT A HIGH LEAD LEVEL) Lipstick, like candy, is ingested. Thank God I don't wear lipstick but shyt I was going to buy sometoday because i wanted a red shade but this is definitely crazy and should tell all of your Mama's because you know lipstick is there game. Ill stick to Lip GLOSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tеrrifiс post howеver ,
I waѕ wοnԁering if уou соuld writе а
lіtte moгe οn thiѕ topic?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

my site: The Best E Cigarette