As I was Roaming around...

As I was Roaming around Brooklyn today after school, I came across this little little Shop! Boutique rather in the best place you would never think a boutique would be... If your from Brooklyn you will make the WAHHH face just like I did... Cricket Wealth is the name of the Store owned by Damion Wongsang ( no he isnt chinese). The Store is Located on 35th and Church Ave. yes I know I said Church Ave! Its kinda hidden but thats even better if you don't to be that dude wearing the same shirt as that next dude in the club! I love it there and they cary all types of brands such as Leroy Jenkins, C.R.A.N.I.U.M, Liberation Lab, Kiser, and soo Much more! Check them out! Open Seven Days a Week Monday - Friday: 12AM - 8PM Saturday: 11AM - 8PM Sunday: NOON - 7PM PH:718-484-9311

0 comments: