New York Picks Tango... hmmm

YEs YEs yall this crackhead bitch New York picked Tango over Chance.... I dont know what to think of this honestly. BUT I DO know that My Boy Chance played the shyt outta her when she said im going to have to go wothTango. How this Bitch New York Said" Can I have some love Chance" and tries to kiss him. WHY!!!if you knew your man you just picked was standing right over there. I cant!! I think she knows deep down in her heart she really wanted Chance!! Then this Dude Tango went and ruined his life by Proposing to her!! I think he is on that same crack that New York's Mom is on! But here is Tango's Myspace page! myspace.com.com/therealtango which doesnt state on his profile he is in a relationship!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt like neither of them but i cant wait for the reunion lolololz and charm school rr.