" Why You Don't Buy me Reeboks No More???" There BAAAACCCCCKKKKKK

The Reebok Classic is turning 25 years old this year and they are celebrating by Releasing 6 pairs of the Famous sneakers rocked by many in the early 90s till today. They were either designed by or inspired by artist in the industry. Word has it that they will be at the Reebok Store located on 160 Columbus St. and they will only cost $100 bucks, but don't hold me to this. I definitely Will be getting my hands on one of pair of these!!!
Also....The Freestyle was nicknamed the 54.11s because they were retailed at 49.99 but with tax it came up to 54.11!!! Just giving u some edumacation for you brain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in LOVE

Miss Tish said...

Gotta get my hands on a pair. Thanks Rain.

Anonymous said...

I been knew reeboks were bac but thanks girl 4 lettin the rest of the wold kno. its about time. lol