Im really trying to bring Brooklyn Back! But this Chick SMH!!!

Meet Kathleen... she is from Brooklyn , NY and was the first one to get kicked off ANTM Season 8... and thank god she did. I was actually cheering for her cuz she was from Brooklyn and I always support my people trying to do something with themselves in fashion or in anything else. But this Chick.... She makes Brooklyn look dumb, how do say your a model but you cant pose or at least try to . Then tell the photographer you don't know what your doing and he is directing you??? Come on Boo, your telling me you can't at least try. Then she said she is a hairdresser!!! I cant... im going to leave this one alone. Before she locates me in Brooklyn and beats me with that weave!! LMAO SMH! I had to!
Now Im cheering for my hot spanish Latina! Jaslene who wasn't picked for last season and is back and ready to become the first Latina ANTM! You go girl!

And Did Cassandra really say she sewed a wig to her head because she's cheap? On that note im outta here.Stay tuned for this weekend's Episode of "You look a hot mess", outfits for the weekend, and Where I was at!

Have a Great Weekend Kisses!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with ur current assement of the new season of ANTM