NOS Shoe Boutique

NOS Shoe Boutique 117 Front Street, DUMBO Brooklyn, NY 718.422.0095 NOSboutique.com NOS is a sleek new high fashion boutique. Owner, Racquel Nosworthy, has created a ultra modern yet intimate showroom which features a wide selection of shoes along with a hand picked collection of only the very best designers' signature pieces and accessories. The selected items convey a sexy youthful atheistic while maintaining the look of sheer elegance. This is where you can find the highest quality apparel without sacrificing that unique and personalized look.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!