Pink Elephant Jewelry

On the night of my first Kissed by Rain show alot of people came up to me and kept asking me about my jewelry and all the the jewelry my models rocked at the show. So its due time I gave the Lovely ladies of Pink Elephant some credit!! Started by Miss Blair and Lola who has kicked their Jewelry line into high gear with these fabulous pieces you can't find anywhere! And can we talk about Affordable because hunny you can get a bracelet and a ring to complete your outfit for the night and still have money to do your nails! Check out some of there Fabulous pieces on http://www.pnkelephant.com/ and stalk them on tweeter @pnkaccessories Don't forget to tell em' Rain sent cha!
Spiked Gold $16.00
Black Gold Braid $23.00 Stacked Ring $25.00 Single Gold $18.00 Layer Chain $23.00

1 comments:

Unknown said...

congrads on the show. that's major and i love the jewelry gotta check it out.