The Drugdealer date....

First off he wouldn't give me his real name so he gave me the name everyone calls him which is "Boogs" smh. He picked me up while i was running an errand for my mom on nostrand in BK. He started out with a dumb line that made me shake my head " Hey Ma where you walking to I hope my heart" I looked at him like he was crazy but his presistant "come on Come on" made me ask for his number, I never give guys my number. He drove a black infiniti G35x, tinted windows and black rims. I told him to meet me down the block because he definitely wasn't meeting me infront my house. He DIDN'T open the car door and when he got in the car instead of saying " you look really pretty" or something like that he said " Damn you got some thick ass thighs" I just breathe in deeply and said to myself what the hell am I doing here. The whole convo in the car was about what clothing lines he buys and how much money he has this and that, he didnt ask me anything about my life or what i did I was just another pretty face to him. I was shocked when I let him pick the restaurant which just happened to be the Olive Garden. I love me some italian food but not Olive Garden and especially the one in Brooklyn at Gateway cener. I ordered the Chicken Parm. and he said "wow thats expensive" and he got the soup and salad which is all you can eat. When the bill came he looked at it like it said $1000.00 bucks. He put the money in the bill holder and yes he left no tip for the waiter, so I left $10.00 for her. On the drive home he said " where are we going now" I said "well Im going home because you showed up late to our date so we missed the movie". He proceeded to ask me to come by his house to "CHILL" aka have sex but I kept telling him I have work early in the morning. He drove me home and then said " forreal you not giving me any" Like he brought me the moon on our first date! I simply said " Have a goodnight and Ill talk to you later" he drove off before i could even close the door. What are your thoughts People?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You already know he's an ass hole so I don't have 2 tell you once again. He needs to step his game up for the other women b/c I hope he never calls you again.

P.S. I know some one named boogs. Call me I wonder if its the same person.(prolly not tho the 1 i kno is wack but not that wack.)

Alisa said...

Where the hell do you find these dudes? You are patient girl because I wouldn't have even let it get that far. From jump I would have been RUNNING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

u stay fuckin wit bum ass niccas thats a damn shame

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that your first instinct is important. That dude was tripping from the start, IDK how you tolerated him.

Jasmine Nicole said...

basically what everyone else said. He was a no-no from the go.
just take it as a lesson learned.

Sheli said...

wow...typical loser..

Hi Jynx said...

What the fuck son.

-Hi Jynx

Anonymous said...

your a duck for even getting in the car smh, brooklyn birds.