Kissed by Rain RECAP!!!

YEs i know i am alll over the place but between work and prom dresses which is kicking my ass this season! But anyways with God's annointing and full blessing I will be doing my first ever Kissed by Rain show and opening a boutique this summer. Check out another article on www.mycloset.com I am featured as an emerging designer! xo to Daphne! When you don't see me don't be worried I am working on some big things TRUST ME!! PS Congrats Lauren on Graduating this year and rocking a KBR Bathing suit at your graduation party even though I wasn't there I heard it was a blast!!! REMEMBER KEEP PUSHING IF YOU HAVE A DREAM!!! Once you move God will always make sure it comes true!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the write up it was beautiful. I'll see you @ the top, and good luck on the boutique. I'll try and come visit although i'm sure it'll be in bk.