Grammy Night! Hits and Misses!!!!

Ciara Look of so Cute in this Roberto Cavalli Dress and Elie Saab Clutch, shhheeeeeshhh She has some big feet but i love the shoes...... HIT! And Jesus! Help Me Jesus!! T.I Look soooo Sexy in this All Black Suit! Fellas take note... HIT! Now, I completely understand its after Labor Day and all, but if you are this Dark it is not cute to wear all white because it makes you look darker than you already are.... MISS!! Now me, I am not sure about this one, I love the red and the halter and the length but on J-Hud I dont kno.... ON THE FENCE!! This was my Personally Favorite of the night, I love the rhinstones, and How she didn't try and look like everyone else on the red carpet!.. PS I loved the hair!!! ... HIT! Damn you Luda! this 3 piece suit is killin me... I love it, so Dapper!!!!! .... HIT!!! Hmmm where shall I begin, Now everyone knows I dont Like the new Mary J. Blige, Cuz everytime T hear one of her songs it sounds like she's crying... But i will leave that one alone for next time...anyway... I hated Mary's outfit, She looks like she got it from macy's and the belt from Rainbow... Dont get me wrong i like those two stores, but Mary you got money... come on you could have done it way better... MISS!!!

Damn she looks great in this dress the hair is kinda big and teased but the dress says it all... SEXY.... HIT!!

I actually for once like what Beyonce had on, She showed some leg, and her hair was neat... Very Cute B. But where was Jigga!!!!!! Hold the Phone, No J Hova in Sight!! No wonder that Bitch was looking sad all night, and her performance was weak!.... HIT!!!

PCD Looked HELLA Fab last night, Tell those Bitches Danity Kane to take Note. PLEASE DIDDY Im begging you get those Chicks a Stylist Badly!!!!... HIT!

0 comments: